Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Paper Doll gets dressed!

So I have dreamed up this 10-piece Winter Travel Set, and my first paper doll can show off an outfit! She is sporting three pieces: The very warm tweed pants, as well as the newly finished Shirt-T (I feel all smart about that name, too) and the Faux Fur Vest (click on any image to enlarge).



If you want to see what they look like on her, click "read more". Also if you want to see what they look like in real life, on me, though I'm definitely not as cute as her (and I forgot to put on the hat).

Voilá:


I made the Shirt-T out of a thrifted shirt - just saving the cuffs and the collar and re-attaching it to a very soft jersey raglan shirt. I made the pattern up myself. I also made the pattern for the fur vest, using a basic bodice pattern again. I had finished that a while ago and wore it quite frequently. I don't really know why, but I love it.

Here you go...




I have a couple more pictures up in my BurdaStyle studio.
Next up: The coat! It's already finished and weather proved... I sure hope my dolls will like it...

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh what a lovely outfit, I like this style, the permfect mix between the little frnch boy "Gavroche" plus a big touch of girly!!
    Contratulations!

    I just discover your blog but I found you have wonderful ideas, I will come back ^_^!

    ReplyDelete